6/26/17 Board Meeting
Senior Director Dr. Dan Zaich provided an update on the Capital Facilities Program:
- He reviewed master plans and budget realignment work from the last few months.
- He reviewed schematic designs for DMS, LD and Glenwood projects, and work in progress for July.
- Traffic consultant has been working on parking lot to create a new entrance way and facade at SRHS
- Started MHS site design committee meetings
- Shared conceptual work for TLHS new gym, info tech building, new commons, library, art/ceramics, and new drama room
- Provided a HSD master plan budget summary, taking into consideration the new square footage; includes air conditioning bids, and SRHS cost savings in reduction of interim housing
- ESD summary: LD project pulled back into budget scope, creating 21st century indoor and outdoor learning spaces; DMS - STEAM and new administration buildings reviewed; Glenwood MPR will retain design of overall campus and will be stick built, not modular The next phase for these 3 sites will be design development and construction documents
- In July more schematics will be brought to the Board along with updated master plan budgets
- VV community meetings will begin on July 10
- Collaboration with the Sustainability Committee; Collaborative for High Performance Schools (CHPS) approval was previously received
- A matrix will be brought for review; keeping all projects within the budget
- Prop 39 funding application has been approved; the district will be receiving funds