Building for Student Success
Thanks to San Rafael City Schools voters, who generously approved the Measures A & B bond measures on the November 2015 ballot, SRCS is making significant and lasting improvements to benefit every student. The bond program, comprised of $108 million to fund updates to our elementary and middle schools and $161 million for our high schools, will provide much needed capital improvements to move our school facilities into the 21st Century.
The bond program will:
- Provide high school science labs and middle school science classrooms
- Update, renovate and construct science, technology, engineering, math and core academic classrooms and school facilities
- Provide classrooms for advanced programs and career technology training programs, helping prepare students for college and careers
- Provide dedicated classrooms for music and art
- Provide up-to-date instructional technology and technology infrastructure at all elementary and high schools, including upgrading electrical wiring to current safety codes
Please explore this website for information on how we got here, how to get involved and to stay updated as the bond program takes shape in schools across our community!